This has really turned into Anna's blog, but we promise to get one or both of us in the picture when possible. We've been out of touch with the blog for the last couple weeks during our temporary move to Altus, Oklahoma. We have the hook-up here now so the cute pictures should keep coming. Anna amazes us every day with a new sound or expression so why not take a picture? Thanks for all the great comments!
9 comments:
Hey there Mom and Dad!!! Just wanted to share in the concenus that she is absolutely beautiful!! I hope I am able to see you all soon.
Kim
She is beautiful!!
Time goes so fast! You lives have turned upside down since last September. Congratulations!
Do I see Mommy's eyes?? (she kinda looks like a Brannon :)
Janel Campbell
Congratulations John and Jen. You have a beautiful daughter. I can hardly wait to see Paul with this little girl. I predict he will turn to mush and she will have him wrapped around her little finger.
Paul and Karen's neighbors,
Don and Janie Higgins
Jennifer, John and Anna ~
Congratulations a million times!!!! I have loved watching your sites and can't tell you how happy I am for all you and how beautiful Anna is! * ~ * She's perfect * ~ * And so blessed to have both of you as mom and dad:) Hope to see you sometime soon and can't wait to meet Anna. Love you! Amber
Jen, John and Anna,
Welcome to the world little one, your loved more than you know and by more than you know. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet you soon.
Love,
Jen, Matt, Ryan and baby Sami
p.s. Your mom and dad did good! A beautiful little daughter :)
Gosh, could she be any cuter! You two certainly have a looker on your hands. We have loved checking out your site. Loved your pregnancy section too Jen! We can't wait to meet your gorgeous daughter in person...hopefully it won't be too long!
Take care and much love,
Erin, Nick & Jack Morris
Cap, Jen and Anna,
We have absolutely loved looking at all the wonderful pics of Anna! She is so so so beautiful! You all look well and healthy and we could not be more pleased for you. We cannot wait to meet the sweetie and hope that our paths all cross soon! Thinking of you!
-Maggie, Nick and Kate
Anna looks so cute and happy! Congrats you guys!
Jill & Dave
Post a Comment