Saturday, September 10, 2005


Wow! Can you believe that in 5 days I will be 5 months old already? In my short life it seems that I've already accomplished so much...I was born in Texas, but have already lived in 3 states! I've been on an airplane more times than I can count (oh wait, I can't count), and have set foot in 9 states already. I can roll over now and I especially like to put everything I can get my hands on into my mouth. I'm starting to eat solids now too, but have only tried rice cereal and oatmeal so far. I love both of them and sometimes my mommy even lets me feed myself. I make a pretty big mess, though, so most of the time she takes care of the feeding part. My Papa and Mommy say that I am a growing girl and at 17 lbs, 4 oz, I am already wearing 9 month clothes! I love my new house and especially my new room which my mommy painted green. I love sleeping in my crib again and have even slept through the night a couple of times! I hope you have enjoyed looking at my pictures and since I love the camera so much you can bet that my mommy will keep putting pictures of me on the blog. Thank you for checking in on me!!  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caplingers! I was just checking your blog and had to send a note and comment on your ADORABLE little girl! She is just SO SO SO cute! What a happy baby! We love seeing the pics and hearing that you are doing so well. We think of you often and wish you continued joy and happiness. Hugs to all of you and especially Anna. We cannot wait to meet her someday!

-Maggie