Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Papa's Joyous Return!!

We are so happy to have John back home and safe in our arms again! He was looking pretty tired after nearly 30 hours of wakefulness and anticipation, but all his dreams were fulfilled when Anna went right to him and wouldn't let him put her down. "Papa, Papa", was all she kept saying.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME JOHN and thank you!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how much Anna has changed since August. Her hair is so long.

Maggie said...

John!!!! We are so glad to see you home safe and sound! Thank you thank you thank you for your commitment to us all. We loved seeing the pics and our hearts just overflowed at the pics of Anna waving to you and all of you smiling from ear-to-ear! :) Enjoy your time with your beautiful family! - Maggie, Nick, Kate and Liam

Anonymous said...

Like I've said again and again, I don't know how military families handle everything and I know THANKS doesn't say enough. We are thrilled that you are home where you belong with the loves of your life. Glad to see Anna's perfect reaction! You guys are a beautiful family :)