Thursday, July 05, 2007

Anna's first flying lesson...on the ground!

Our 4th of July celebration began with a trip to the airport to pick up her Papa and Grandpa who flew to the beach while Mommy, Anna, Grandma, and friend Pilar all drove to the beach. I think I would have preferred the 30 minute flight versus the 3 hour drive, but we all made it safe and happy so that was good. Anna is absolutely fascinated with airplanes, but decided Grandpa's airplane was too big. She preferred the Cessna parked near by which was, as she put it, "Anna-sized."

Pilot Anna!


I'm trying something new which is called a web album. Simply click on the picture of Anna and you will be taken to a new sight which will allow you to view all of the photos in the album. If you have troubles please let me know.

No comments: