Sunday, May 04, 2008

Have you seen my feet anywhere?

To those of you who have been checking in our Blog religiously, hoping to get a glimpse of me as a "robust" pregnant gal, I apologize for not delivering (so to speak) on a more regular basis. It goes without saying that one has much less time to spend cruising the internet and updating the Blog with a 3-year old tugging at your leg begging you to be Snow White while she plays Sleeping Beauty. Nevertheless, I have managed to get a few recent shots of the not-so-small "bump" while family was in town last week. Be prepared because the object in the picture is exactly as it appears in real life--BIG!

We are down to just over 2 weeks until the due date and things are still going very well. The normal aches and pains associated with this stage of pregnancy are definitely amplified compared to my first pregnancy, but overall I can't complain.


Jen's 37 Week Belly!



The Sisters-in-law showing off their "bumps". Jamie at 30 Weeks and Jen at 37 Weeks!

No comments: