HI all! Just loving all the pics of the kiddos. Your two kids are the only other two that I have seen that look as much like each other as Kate and Liam do! I had to mark all their baby photos so I would remember who was who years from now! :) Love it! Keep 'em coming. We miss you guys much! - Mags et al
John & Jen, your family is beautiful! I love the new family pic at the top of your blog. GORGEOUS! We are all doing well and adjusting to being a family of five now. Life is good. You can check out our blog too: www.themorriskiddos.blogspot.com Hopefully we can get the Cap and Morris families together sometime. Take care and keep the posts coming, I check back often!
2 comments:
HI all! Just loving all the pics of the kiddos. Your two kids are the only other two that I have seen that look as much like each other as Kate and Liam do! I had to mark all their baby photos so I would remember who was who years from now! :) Love it! Keep 'em coming. We miss you guys much! - Mags et al
John & Jen, your family is beautiful! I love the new family pic at the top of your blog. GORGEOUS! We are all doing well and adjusting to being a family of five now. Life is good. You can check out our blog too: www.themorriskiddos.blogspot.com
Hopefully we can get the Cap and Morris families together sometime. Take care and keep the posts coming, I check back often!
Post a Comment