Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello? Is anyone still out there?

I guess one of the first penguins to fall of my iceberg when I start getting busy is my Blog...What is she talking about, you might be asking yourself? The theory goes something like this: Only so many penguins can fit onto an iceberg. If you keep adding penguins to the iceberg, eventually one will fall off. So goes my life. Lately, I've been overloading my iceberg with penguins, and add global warming to the whole mix and it's no wonder several penguins of mine have taken a swim.

The past few months have been an absolute and complete blur to me. We have had some great times and some not so great times, but they have all flown by equally fast and for that I have only my camera to thank for capturing all of these moments. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: