Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our Anna!

As a parent you never tire of looking at your children. I could sit and stare for hours at Anna and John as they go about their daily business of being young and curious. I think I feel this way partly because they are mine and it's what parents do, but I also believe part of it is done out of fear...the fear that if I don't pay attention today, they will be forever changed tomorrow and I will have missed something.

For this reason, I knew I had to grab my camera this afternoon as Anna conducted herself in one of the most tender moods I have ever seen her in. She was so supremely at peace that I caught myself wondering how long this vacation from the typical preschool personality tug-of-war was going to last.

The most amazing part of the afternoon had to be how lovingly Anna cared for John as he toddled around the house...They were both simply as sweet as can be. Let's hope we are granted a repeat performance very soon.



No comments: