Saturday, November 14, 2009

Summer in November??

I can barely type I am laughing so hard at this image (well, the story behind it anyway)!! This morning Anna heads upstairs to "change". "Mommy, I'm going to the beach and I need a towel and an umbrella" she tells me. "That sounds like fun" I tell her, "but we don't have a beach umbrella." "That's OK" she says. So, with her towel in hand and her bathing suit and sunglasses on she decides to "lay out" in our front entryway. "Turn on the light Mommy" she says, "That's the sun!!" The two funniest things I see going on in this picture, other than the obvious, are the fact that she hung her cover up on the door knob and that Johnny has absolutely no idea what to think of his big sister and her quest to become the only beach babe in the NW in November!!

No comments: