Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Hall of Famers

In early December John and Jamie were inducted into the Battle Ground High School Hall of Fame, Class of 2009. We were able to travel down to BG in order for John to receive the award in a small ceremony between the girl's and boy's basketball games at the high school. We all had a great time participating in the event, and I have to say that even though I grew up far away from the tiger stripes of BG High School, there was still something very familiar about all of it. Congrats John and Jamie!!


John receiving his award at the induction ceremony on behalf of Jamie and himself.



Anna showing off her Tiger pride before the ceremony.


Posing with the tiger mascot was a highlight of Anna and John's evening.



John and Jamie immortalized on the wall of the BG high school gymnasium.



Checking out the end of the girl's basketball game.



I feel a metaphor coming on...






Johnny on the spot...center court of the old BG High School gymnasium that is.

No comments: