Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day of School--Take 2, Kid #1

Today was Anna's 1st official day of school! She is a big 1st Grader now and proud of it. To sum up her day she said to me this afternoon, "for the first 5 hours I was nervous and excited and for the second 5 hours I am tired and hungry." She was in school for the sum total of 3.5 hours. Tomorrow is the first full day and I'm sure will result in one tired little girl. Here are a few pictures of Anna on her first day. Johnny starts preschool next week, and just so I don't forget, he likes to ask me when he starts school no less than 20 times each day...all in due time little buddy!




It's hard to read since the image is so small, but the sticker says "O-fish-al 1st Grader"...very clever!


This rarely ever happens, but Johnny actually initiated this adorable hug with Anna (usually it's the other way around). It caught her a bit off guard, but their embrace was so sweet.


Anna's new desk!

No comments: