Saturday, May 23, 2009

Two Peas in a Pod

It is undeniable that Anna loves her brother, and it is even more undeniable that John loves his sister. Unfortunately, the way in which Anna loves John is not always the most appealing to an observer. He is so easy going that it is hard to explain to her how her actions toward him could result in harm if we are not careful. Never the less, there are moments in time that the love is so innocent and so pure that I know her intentions are in the right place. It doesn't hurt that he is a tough little guy who takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. I think he will do well in life with that attitude.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I guess that's kind of like when Sam sit's on top of Nick, straddling his belly. Nick just giggles and giggles and love the attention, but...