For a while now John has been able to stand up on his own and peer proudly out at the world around him...then abruptly plop down and bear crawl to where ever it is he wants to go. A few weeks ago he started taking a couple of stumbling steps here and there, but no real progress until 2 weekends ago, when I decided to go out of town for a photography workshop, he decided it would be a good time to start walking. The evolution of his unique style has been very entertaining to watch. When I have a little more room for another penguin on my iceberg I will post some video of his "unique style".


1 comment:
I knew he was about to walk! My blog is also the first thing to fall off the iceberg when I have a lot of penguins! Finally getting my penguins in a row, hence a few updates!
Post a Comment