Thursday, June 18, 2009

Whose kids are these?

I mentioned in my previous post that I attended a photography workshop in early June. The individuals who hosted the workshop are the very talented husband and wife team MeRa and Brian of MeRaKoh Photography fame. I was introduced to their work a few months ago and since then I have not looked at photography, or myself, the same way. I have to give a sincere shout out to Bradie for introducing me to MeRa's award winning DVD series that helped catapult my so/so hobby into a passion I find myself thinking about 24/7.

More on the workshop later...for now I want to start expanding my horizons by posting a picture of someone other than my children. I know, it sounds crazy, but I think I can do it. Here are a few of my more recent pics of friends and family. These little ones are so full of life and do their Mommies and Daddies so proud.

The Simmons Clan:




Cousins Pablo and Nishanti:

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Can't wait to hear about the workshop. We finally made a decision on a camera. Will bought me a Canon Rebel XSi for my birthday. And now I'm realizing just how much there is to learn!